It’s time to get a little personal.
In light of starting a new blog journey, I wanted to share an about me post with 10 facts. Maybe this will start up a conversation if you see we have something in common? I always love getting to know more about the person behind my favorite blogs so I’d love to get to know you all also. Feel free to tell me some facts about yourself in the comments.
10 Facts About Me💕
- I am a Pisces. My birthday is March 8th. If I could choose any other months besides March to be born I would choose July, as a Cancer. Or November as a Scorpio.
- I’m sure many people will wonder if Lecole is my last name. It isn’t. It’s actually my middle name. Yes, Lecole not Nicole and is pronounced (Lee-cole) though some people have pronounced it as “lecko” and “Lacole” I have no idea where my parents got this name from but I love it because it’s not common. I do get people tell me all the time that it means “the school” in french lol. In French it is L’école. I’ve also seen on various baby name websites that it can mean “victory of the people” so that’s pretty cool.
- If I could meet any celebrity right now, it would be Jhene Aiko. She’s also a Pisces and most of her songs I’ve found I’m able to relate to or be inspired by. If I was a singer she would be a big influence in my own music. I feel like we could vibe so well lol.
- Lately, I’ve been taking pictures of the sunset and found a new interest in nature photography
- I was one of those Pretty Little Liars fans that watched from the beginning until the very end. I know a lot of people including friends that watched the first few seasons and then just lost interest or couldn’t keep up. The very last episode had me confused but by the end, a lot of questions were finally answered. It was crazy! I kind of miss it but all good things must come to an end sometime, right?
- I still get very camera shy when other people are taking pictures of me, so I usually take my own.
- I first started a blog back in January of this year on wordpress.com
- I consider myself a cat lady and I hope to foster them someday. I also adore guinea pigs!
- I played the violin for 3 years and was actually pretty good at it. I wish I would have kept up with it but I actually want to learn the guitar and piano.
- A huge habit I have is buying cute stationery items when I go to stores, especially notebooks. I have a bunch of notebooks already that I haven’t even used yet. It’s like, they’re so cute that I don’t want to ruin any of the pages lol. My dilemma. Surely I’m not the only one that has this problem.
Those are 10 quick facts about me, how about you?